On April 30, 2019, PFR Engineering released REFORM-3PC v8.0.2. Following are some of the improvements made to REFORM-3PC:
- Added the ability to change the units (Weight% or Mole%) from the ‘QuickEdit’ panel for the Feed Compositions (Main, Recycle and Naphtha feeds).
- Added the ability to create the Firebox from the ‘QuickEdit’ panel instead of needing to go through the Dialog Box option.
- For Downfired fireboxes, allow users to specify the tubeside Pressure Drop between the Catalyst tube and the Riser (if present).
- Added new tabs to the Output Spreadsheets for Warning Messages and Secondary Reformer results.
- Allow combustion Excess Air to be greater than 100% (which can occur in Startup cases).
- Added more user-friendly error descriptions for softlock license errors, to help diagnose license errors.
If you would like additional information about REFORM-3PC v8.0.2 or any of the other PFR Engineering software products, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org